Thursday, August 28, 2014

Punk



Who doesn't love black?



Black always makes you look cool. Whether you are trying to be glam in a long elegant dress, chic is a LBD, edgy is black separates or professional in a classic black suit. I really love how black looks. Even black sweatpants (haha jk). Booties and shorts has a been a look going around for quite a while but it still looks fresh. I wanted to pair this long textured shirt with short shorts and gold accessories. 

Now to give you a little life update: I am back from vacation and in Jersey. Currently I am prepping for my move back to college for the semester and I also have the Made in America festival in Philly! My sister and I bought the tickets for my mom's birthday and we are so stoked to be going! Also I have some last minute summer things also for this week. And one last little update: as you noticed this week I wanted to give you a heads-up that I may or may not be posting as regularly as I usually do. I'm doing a bit of reflecting (not to sound cheesy) and just want to re-find my inner fashionista and the reason why I started the bloggie. After three years I've forgotten a little bit of what I love so much about fashion so I am looking for that inspiration again. Thanks for your love babes!

Happy Thursday!
xoox,
Danielle 








photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Shirt: mom's
Shorts: HOLLISTER
Boots: c/o AERO
Sunglasses: RAY-BAN
Bag: GERARD DAREL
Bracelets: ASOS, vintage, DIY, FRANCESCA'S


|Thanks for Reading!|




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...