Friday, August 22, 2014

One Direction Concert



Concert Photo Diary



Short and Sweet today babes! I am finally showing you my one direction pictures. So the next question has got to be: who is your favorite? Mine is completely and shamelessly Harry Styles. Basically everything about him is perfect so that's that. I have pictures of all the other lads no worries though. Last couple of days in Paradise and then I'm going back home then repacking and starting up my semester. Keeping things happy and positive for the future. Just take it one day at a time. 

Happy Friday go do something fun!
xoox,
Danielle 

p.s. Thank you to my dad for getting my sister, friend and I such amazing tickets!

This is 5 Seconds of Summer and they were actually pretty awesome. I became a fan after hearing them live. 



1D had lots of Fireworks. 





Illuminated stadium during "Little Things"








|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...