Friday, July 25, 2014

Vest It



I find, a vest always finishes an outfit.



As I am sure a lot of you girlies and guys know that I am obsessed with vest. Basically the couple of things I am obsessed with include vests, small bags, delicate gold bracelets, and jogger pants. I have SOO many vests in different shapes, sizes, prints, textures-you name it I probably have it. Usually if I feel like a look needs just something extra, I go for a vest. This look is no exception. I thought the printed shorts and white was a little too casual and almost pajama-ie but not in a I-WOKE-UP-LIKE-THIS good way. So to toughen up the look I added my leather vest. Then a pair of my fav wedges and colorful accessories. 

I have a busy weekend ahead. Amanda, my friend Savanna and I are heading into the city super early in the am to see Kings of Leon perform in Central Park! (Probably by the time you are reading this I will be finished rocking out to them because the concert finished by 9am!) I am also taking a fam trip to six flags then a weekend DTS. Busy busy but totally worth it because it is summer. In the mean time I will be working on Monday's post, getting ready for the AERO event (also Monday!), studying just a bit, and instagraming all the way. You can check me out @dhope.

Love ya guys and Happy Weekend!
xoox,
Danielle









photos by Olivia

|The Outfit|
Wedges: c/o BEARPAW
Shorts: HOLLISTER
Vest: H&M
Shirt: GAP
Sunglasses: FOREVER 21
Bag: COACH
Bracelets: MARC JACOBS, ASOS, DIY



|Thanks for Reading!|


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...