Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Smoothie DIY



My new favorite food DIY. 



I recently discovered that we had a blender in my house and boy was I excited. I always wanted to get into making smoothies but having not want to spend too much money on a blender I never found the motivation to get to it. But now that I found it I am obsessed with finding new recipes and making them for me and my sister in the morning for breakfast (or lunch depending on how late we get up hehe). Here are my ingredients and steps:

Ingredients:
-1 Banana
-1 Avocado
-1 Mango
-Almond Milk (or whatever your preference is)
-Spinach Leaves
-Blender
-Cup
-Ice cubes



Measure one cup of (almond) milk and put into blender. 



Measure 1 cup of spinach leaves and put into blender.



 Place two ice cubes into the blender. 


Use half of the banana and cut banana into small chunks. Place into blender. 



Next, cut avocado in half. 


Scrape the smaller half of the avocado and place into blender. 



I don't really know how to cut a mango, but the one video I watched said to cut the mango into three pieces. Then using one of the sides, cut it into cubes and scrape it into the blender. 




Now, place the top on and blend. Blend it until all of the ingredients are liquify and for desired texture. 


Pour into cup. 


And enjoy!


Let me know if you try out this recipe and like it! Also, do you guys have any smoothie recipes, I would love to hear them!

Happy Wednesday!
xoox,
Danielle

Cup: c/o AERO



|Thanks for Reading!|


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...