Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Side Braid and No Makeup



Ideal summer look. 



I wore this a couple of weeks ago when I was battling the heat but in the shade it gets cool type of weather. I needed to be prepared for the elements. Usually in the summer, I don't wear makeup everyday; between the extra tan that I get that makes the bags around my eyes less noticeable (at least I think so!) and having sunglasses on all the time makes makeup inconvenient. As for my hair, I literally threw in a side braid. If I do it just loose enough it looks good, but that doesn't always happen. 

As for the outfit: really simple, denim cutoffs and a silk printed top. It couldn't get any easier. 

Have a fab day! It is blazing on the east coast and I'm going to go find myself a pool.
Happy Wednesday!
xoox,
Danielle





photos by Morgan

|The Outfit|
Shorts: HOLLISTER
Sandals: GAP
Shirt: vintage
Sunglasses: RAY-BAN
Bag: GAP
Bracelets: ASOS, MARC JACOBS, DIY, vintage


|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...