Friday, July 11, 2014

Polarized



Reflected sunglasses.



I know same background as the last post. Sorry about that but these pictures were taken at very different times and I just never had a chance to post these. I put together a really simple outfit for a day filled with running errands. As you can tell, I love to add a denim shirt to give the outfit a little extra detail. 

Do you guys have anything planned for the weekend? My sisters and I will be seeing Beyonce and Jay-Z tomorrow! We are so stoked to see them. You can follow my weekend with insta @dhope! I'm going to figure out what I am going to wear to see Queen B.

Happy Friday!
xoox,
Danielle




photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Sandals: sister's
Bag: MARC JACOBS
Shorts: ABERCROMBIE
Sunglasses: GAP
Bracelets: ASOS, MARC JACOBS, vintage, DIY
Lipstick: CHANEL "le fascinante"



|Thanks for Reading!|




2 comments:

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...