Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Peace NY




Day-to-night look. 



Muscle tee and leather shorts. I thought super casual paired with dressy would make a cool outfit. It could also easily transition from day-to-night. I know I have been posting very late lately. Sorry about that! I started my summer class which is at 1:00 but along with the drive over there and back and then figuring out what I am going to eat for lunch, the post ends up being late. And something I have noticed lately, I have such a struggle to wake up earlyish in the morning! And by morning I mean 10am! Which is way closer to noon than morning! I know this is so bad, I guess a bad habit from the school year rolled in for the summer; but I don't like it because I have stuff I need to do in the a.m. Any tips for motivating yourself to wake up in the morning? 

Happy Tuesday!
xoox,
Danielle










photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Shirt: RAINBOW
Shorts: 7 FOR ALL MANKIND
Sandals: OLD NAVY
Clutch: GERARD DAREL
Sunglasses: RAY-BAN
Bracelets: ASOS, DIY, vintage, MARC JACOBS



|Thanks for Reading!|

2 comments:

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...