Thursday, July 17, 2014

Live.Love.Dream. {Romper Style}



Two of my favorite pieces from Aero. 



While I was looking through the Aero store, I spotted these two gems and needed to have them. I have already expressed my love for this vest in this post, so let's talk about the romper. It is part of Aero's Live.Love.Dream. collection and there fitness, lounge activewear designs. I can't show you in these pictures but the back is strapless and has a keyhole. I wore a bandeau with it but if I was daring enough I could go strapless, risqué! 

I am not sure if you heard about it yet, but Aero is introducing something big for their fall collection and I cannot wait for the launch on the 28th! I was able to preview some of it and they really have some amazing pieces coming out. Have a great day loves!

Happy Wednesday!
xoox,
Danielle






photos by Olivia

|The Outfit|
Romper: c/o AERO
Sandals: GAP
Vest: c/o AERO
Glasses: LINK
Bracelets: ASOS, vintage, DIY, MARC JACOBS


|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...