Monday, July 07, 2014

Layers




Layers even in the summer. 



I wore this look the other day when I had to help my mom clean up her classroom for the end of the year. I needed something comfortable and something that would let me pick up heavy things (or at least pretend to look like I'm picking up heavy things hehe). I went with cool basics and these killer sneakers. Very street style. I have a couple of updates coming up for you and my Teen Vogue Nail Party post is on the way.

Happy Monday, enjoy the heat!
xoox,
Danielle






photos by Olivia

|The Outfit|
Shorts: GAP
Sneakers: sister's
Bag: MARC JACOBS
Shirt: GAP
Denim shirt: OLD NAVY
Sunglasses: RAY-BAN
Bracelets: ASOS, DIY, vintage



|Thanks for Reading!|




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...