Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Guest Model



Full pictures and interview with this hunky model!



I know I gave you girlies and guys a sneak peak of this collaboration a while back but here is the full post finally! Jon is the little brother to one of my good friends and he did a fun shoot with his photographer cousin. He was nice enough to show us the pics and do a mini interview with it: 

How would you describe your style?
I like to mix up my look. I go from my work clothes to my clothes as a mechanic. I like things casual and fitted.  


Favorite stores to shop?
I like GNC, H&M, and Zumiez. Also Steve Madden and Nike.


Any Current projects coming up?
[As we can tell from the photos] I like to rebuild bikes. I usually work on something for 3-4 months. Bikes and quads. I also like to do stunts on my motorcycles. 


Who do you look to for style inspiration?
Denzel Washington.


Lastly, I have to ask, can you dish on your workout routine?
I like to focus on chest and upper body. I have 5 meals a day and no snacks. Definitely no cake!


I hope you enjoyed this fun post! It's a little midweek pick-me-up right. 
Happy Wednesday!
xoox,
Danielle


Interview by me


|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...