Monday, July 28, 2014

Glance Back, Leap Forward {Aero Now}



Are you who you were a year ago?




My answer to that is no, I'm not. And that is a good thing! I've grown, experienced, and figured out a couple of new things and also determined that things change. Not knowing isn't always a bad thing; it means you'll just have to figure it out later. The new Aero Collection is about embracing who you are and showing off your unique side. With that said, things that make me, me is my natural curly hair. Many girls and women prefer to not wear their natural hair but I find wearing my curly hair easier and makes me standout. Just be you cause everyone else is taken! Another thing is my slight obsession with TV shows. In the fall I have at least one show on a night . . . Also, I am completely and utterly not a morning person. Though I am trying to adjust my I-hate-you-mornings-attitude I do love sleeping in.  

The launch of Aero's new collection comes in perfect time to celebrate my blog's birthday which is tomorrow! I have a special photo shoot I did with Amanda over the weekend to celebrate and it'll be up then. 

Oh and don't forget, Aero is having a PAR-TAY with shopping, music, and good people at local Aero stores from 4-6 so stop in with this invite and enjoy! I will be at the Willowbrook Mall and can't wait to see some of you there!







photos by Olivia

|The Outfit|
Vest: AERO
Shorts & Tee: HOLLISTER
Bag: GAP
Sandals: GAP
Bracelets: ASOS, MARC JACOBS, vintage DIY


|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...