Friday, July 18, 2014

Formula X Challenge x Teen Vogue {Part I}



Part I: What I wore . . . 



Since I have so many photos from my Teen Vogue party, I thought I would break it up into a couple of parts so that I wouldn't overwhelm you guys with pictures. First I am showing you what I decided to wear. I went with a slick all black look for hosting my nail party. I styled my fav leather shorts with  the tee that Teen Vogue sent me and my guests. Then I added black wedges and curled my hair a bit. For makeup I went with a fresh cat eye and pink lips. There are more pictures on the way stay tuned!

Have a fab weekend!
xoox,
Danielle




|The Outfit|
Shirt: c/o Teen Vogue
Shorts: 7 for all mankind



|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...