Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Crop Top Season



Finally getting into this crop top thing. 



I'll be honest, I was a bit hesitant when the crop top first made its appearance. I was like what!, who but models and celebrities can actually be expected to wear this!? But as the trend kept going and every store and brand was putting out their version I started to see some pieces that I actually liked. So then I started rethinking and thought maybe I could do this too. I knew this was the case when I came across this two piece set at Hollister. I usually like to shop in Hollister around summertime because they have some really nice pieces for the summer. 

When trying out the crop top I wanted something tasteful and classy, I really am not interested in showing off my whole tummy (plus I need to do couple of ab workouts anyway haha). The crop top paired with high waisted shorts showed just a bit of skin which was fine by me. Plus the back is beautiful with the intertwining strings. 

I wore this look for two parties that day; one party was more formal than the other so I threw on my white blazer and these chic wedges curtesy of Bearpaw. Then adding a touch of glam I used my mom's Marc Jacobs cross body and turned it into a clutch. Then, two things that I don't usually do but was feeling for the occasion were 1) earrings and 2) straight hair. I put on these big round gold earrings (which you can only kinda see in the pictures) to finish the look off. And I am sure you noticed, I straightened my hair and look how long it is! What do you think? Are you totally loving the crop top trend?

Happy Tuesday!
xoox,
Danielle














photos by Morgan

|The Outfit|
Shorts and Tee: HOLLISTER
Blazer: UO
Wedges: c/o BEARPAW
Clutch: MARC JACOBS
Earrings: vintage
Bracelets: DIY, ASOS, MARC JACOBS, 
ALEX AND ANI, FOREVER 21



|Thanks for Reading!|








No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...