Monday, July 14, 2014

Concert Goer {OTR Tour Beyoncé and Jay-Z}



One of the best nights ever!



My goal for this year was to attend more concerts and music events than I did last year. Since


 concerts are one of my favorite events to attend I try to take every opportunity to get to one. Luck was in our favor and my sister's and I got to Beyoncé and Jay-Z's tour On the Run. It was my first time seeing both of them and it really was amazing. They put on such a performance. Beyoncé is absolutely stunning. As if I didn't adore her already I love her even more now! 

My sister's and I took sometime to figure out what we were going to wear: should we be all glammed out, casual and summery, or sleek and chic? I went with a mix of summer and glam. I wanted to be comfortable but definitely not underdressed. If anything, I would prefer to be over than underdressed. I also recorded a couple of her performances let me know if you want to see them. 

Happy Monday!
xoox,
Danielle

p.s. I'm not sure why the spacing is wacky today, sorry!













photos my me and Olivia

|The outfit|
Shirt: mom's
Shorts: HOLLISTER
Wedges: AMERICAN RAG
Necklace: H&M
Bag: H&M
Bracelets: ASOS, FRANCESCA'S, MARC JACOBS




|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...