Thursday, July 24, 2014

AERO Event on July 28Th!



Hello my loves! I know I have been absent all week but I needed a little recharging and some inspoo searching because I was lacking a bit. Happens to the best of us right! Now that I am back I wanted to share with you this invitation for the launch of AERO's new collection and look in general! AERO is revamping their style and they are doing it with a bang! That is a party and shopping! Visit your local AERO store on Monday July 28th between 4-6pm to enjoy some music, shopping, people and more. I will be at my local shop at Willowbrook Mall so if you are in the area do stop by and say hey! I would love to see you guys! Just bring this invitation with you and show it at the door to get it. I am so stoked for this event and I know you guys will have such a good time too! See you then! And don't forget to hashtag your summer adventures and the AERO event of course with #aeronow. I will have a special post coming for you on Monday, stay tuned!

Happy Thursday and thank you for always visiting!
Kisses,
Danielle


|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...