Tuesday, July 29, 2014

3 Years!



Casually Dapper's Birthday!



Being with my blog is one of the longest relationships I've ever been in (haha ;). I have been able to be apart of things that I never really thought about that would be possible. Hopping on trains for unexpected fashion events in the city, collaborating with amazing people and companies, and hearing what you guys have to say about it all. 

I always want to thank you for checking out this little space on the internet and taking time out of your busy day to see what I'm talking about. I really do love and appreciate your love and I don't know how long this would have lasted without you girlies and guys! 

Of course, I need to give a huge shoutout to Amanda for taking soooo many pictures with me, my two younger sisters Olivia and Morgan for filling in when Amanda couldn't take pics and for my entire family for reading my blog daily and helping me out whenever I needed it. Like they didn't see my face enough they also look at my blog!

Happy Tuesday!
Big Kisses!
xoox,
Danielle
















photos by Amanda and I

|The Outfit|
Sweatshirt: c/o AERO
Shorts: c/o BIG STAR
Flipflops: c/o AERO
Sunnies: RAY-BAN



|Thanks for Reading!|


2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Love u and ur blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thank you always for the love and support for everything!

      Delete

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...