Monday, June 02, 2014

Work Attire



Got a little creative for a professional day. 




I had to get all dressed up the other day and look nice, but I didn't want to lose my touch of color so this is what I came up with. I stuck with the basics of course, a blazer and my cigarette pants. Then I went with this colorful palm tree shirt that if not tucked in can double as a dress. As for shoes, I went with my spiked loafers which I actually haven't used in like a whole year and it was so good to use them again. I also added my statement necklace for a little glam.

Happy Monday!
xoox,
Danielle







photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Shirt: ASOS
Blazer: ANTHROPOLOGIE
Pants: GAP
Bag: GERARD DAREL
Necklace: H&M
Loafers: SAM EDELMAN
Bracelets: ASOS, ALEX AND ANI, FOREVER 21, MARC JACOBS



|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...