Tuesday, June 24, 2014

#TransformationTuesday



Hair transition!

For today's #TransformationTuesday, I did the transformation of my hair! And boy, my hair has been through a lot. It started with a very subtle caramel on the ends. Then I went for a face frame ombre both curly and straight. Then we have some hair dos with all my hair kept to the side and a lot of blonde on that side. Next, a little more ombre was added to the retouch and I even dabbled in some blue chalk. Finally we have my latest hair color with a golden blonde all over. What does your hair transition look like? I have very exciting plans for the weekend, you can see a preview on insta! @dhope.

Happy Tuesday!
xoox,
Danielle

p.s let me know if you want to see the full posts for these pics. 

|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...