Friday, June 13, 2014

Top-Knot and Layers


Summery layers.



I wore this look last weekend when we had some beautiful weather. I was feeling like wearing something a little different and this dress came to mind. I like to reuse and make things new so I layered this thin snakeskin shirt with a belt for this cool, feminine look. I kept with the pink in the sandals. And I am holding this strawberry lemonade drink that is perfect for summer from one of my favorite burrito joints that is kinda near me. So happy for the coming weekend!

Happy Friday!
xoox,
Danielle






photos by my mom

|The Outfit|
Shirt: OLD NAVY
Dress: H&M
Belt: old
Sandals: MANDEE
Bag: vintage
Sunglasses: RAY-BAN
Bracelets: DIY, vintage, ASOS, MARC JACOBS


|Thanks for Reading!|


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...