Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Thrift Shop



Picked up these new sunnies during the weekend. 



I have a couple of posts of my sister's and my outfit for the two parties we went to on Saturday but I thought I would break up with other posts that I have. So first, I bought two pairs of sunnies over the weekend, a club master style and a wayfarer version both of which have leopard patterns on them. I don't usually get sunglasses because I have my classic Ray-Ban Aviators and I love them so much that I can't find others that I like, but I was totally into the two new pairs that I will be wearing them a lot. 

Next we have my long straight hair; I finally got around to straightening it to see what the new blonde looks like and it looks so good straight too. I had it straight all weekend which influenced a bit my style for the weekend. 

I took these pictures while in Hoboken for Father's Day. Hoboken is one of my favorite places to eat and walk around because it has this old town feel but there are always a lot of people going out and about making it feel fresh and young. 

Loving this beautiful weather today, going to make sometime for outside fun.
Happy Tuesday!
xoox,
Danielle







photos by my Dad and Amanda

|The Outfit|
Sunglasses: thrift shop
Shirt: ABERCROMBIE
Shorts: GAP
Sandals: GAP
Bracelets: DIY, vintage, ASOS, MARC JACOBS


|Thanks for Reading!| 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...