Friday, June 20, 2014

Sister Looks




Three party outfit options. 



I am finally showing you my sister's full outfits and the details on where to find the looks. I even thought a polyvore outfit layout would be cool so I added it in. It is the post before this.  

For Amanda: classic romper, in a stunning shade of blue that is fit for a Greek island, but we will take any party we can get. She went with nude wedges to elongate her figure and (my fav) a pop of matching red from her lipstick and clutch. She also went for an elegant up do; I never know how she does her updos with a little "poof." If you guys like it maybe I can get her to do a tutorial!

For Olivia: love love love the long black maxi skirt (it is actually really funny because I tried it on and it fits me perfectly as a maxi dress). She went for a fun elephant print on top and to add a little edge a denim vest. Because she is taller then all of us she likes to wear sandals and then a cute crossbody to finish off the look. Olivia is just starting to get into makeup and went for some eyeliner and a brush of eyeshadow with a side braid wrapping around her whole head curtesy of my mom's braiding talent. 

For Morgan: being a little kid, she needs something comfy so that she can play and run around. Also being the tomboy that she is, she always adds on converse.  It is actually really cute because Morgs is a tomboy but loves pink. If it works right! I really liked her color coordination for her look and she loved that the skirt is actually a skirt. She explains, "it is the only kind of skirt I'll wear." She added two thin braids and a touch of lip gloss from her big sister.

What do you think of them all, pretty fancy huh?
Happy Weekend!!
xoox,
Danielle

p.s. I have a fun post week coming up starting Sunday stay tuned!




photos by me

|Amanda's Outfit|
Romper: FOREVER 21
Wedges: MADDEN GIRL
Clutch: MANDEE
Necklace: SHOPBOP 

|Olivia's Outfit|
Skirt: FOREVER 21
Shirt: AERO
Sandals: OLD NAVY
Vest: borrowed from me

|Morgan's Outfit|
Shirt: GAP
Skirt: GAP
Converse: FAMOUS FOOTWEAR




|Thanks for Reading!|






No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...