Thursday, June 12, 2014

Shades of Grey



Keeping things professional but chic. 



Oh the title. I've noticed a lot of bloggers use this title one time or another and it actually fit for my outfit today so I decided I'll join the club and use it too. I actually don't know when the movie is coming out but I do know that the actor playing Christian Grey is muy caliente! But I haven't read the books, my mom did and speaking of which she took pictures with me for this look! She actually picked the perfect spot with her pretty flower pots and did a great job with the lens. Very big thank you to her!

I wore this look to my cousin's photography studio which I am working at once a week. It is a really cool environment in there and you can see some bts pictures on my insta @dhope. I need to look professional but I definitely get to play around with my style because it is not very restricting. This is what I came up with: grays, black leather shorts, and a pop of cheetah (need to keep my toes covered at the work place). I really love this t-shirt because it is super soft cotton and it says California on it; which makes sense since it is from Hollister, but still I am happy to have one in my possession. Also speaking of California I am beyond happy that my Rangers pulled through and won yesterday at MSG. Hockey is my favorite sport to watch and it was so stressful but now we are going back to LA so hopefully they can continue. Anyone else a sports fan?

Happy Thursday loves!
xoox,
Danielle
















photos by my mom

|The Outfit|
Shirt: HOLLISTER
Shoes: GAP
Jacket: FOREVER 21
Bag: GERARD DAREL
Sunglasses: RAY-BAN
Necklace: OLD NAVY
Bracelets: DIY, vintage, ASOS, FOREVER 21


|Thanks for Reading!|


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...