Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Let It Be


Tee and denim cutoffs: summer uniform.



I was trying to find a casual but fun way to dress up these denim cutoffs and with the help of pinterest this is what I came up with. I was on the hunt for the perfect pair of ripped denim shorts and luckily I found them in my latest shopping excursions a couple of weeks ago. Another top favorite are these trendy sandals! I love how they have a similar design to birkenstocks but they are snakeskin and with just a little heel for my short body! Also can we take a moment to admire this super cute bag. It is my sister's and I love the shape and colors. It is perfect for summer. What do you think?

Happy Tuesday!
xoox,
Danielle


















photos by Olivia

|The Outfit|
Shirt: sister's
Shorts: HOLLISTER
Sandals: GAP
Bag: COACH
Bracelets: DIY, vintage, ASOS


|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...