Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Kimono Style


So happy to have found this piece thanks to my sister. 



When I was looking back at some old pictures while I was putting together a post I came across this feathered kimono. And then the big question came: where is that! Next came the frantic hunt in my closet and my sister's closets trying to find this piece. I asked my younger sister and luckily she knew exactly where it was! Then I saw a picture of Nikki Reed with similar pieces and I thought I could totally do that outfit. I actually have a bunch of ideas for this piece now that I re-found it. I also went shopping over the weekend and I can't wait to show you what I got!

Happy Tuesday!
xoox,
Danielle










photos by Morgan

|The Outfit|
Kimono: old
Shorts: EXPRESS
Boots: SAM EDELMAN
Clutch: GERARD DAREL
Sunglasses: RAY-BAN
Lipstick: REVLON chubby stick
Bracelets: FOREVER 21, MARC JACOBS, HOLLISTER, vintage



|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...