Thursday, June 19, 2014

In Full Swing


Summer Staple: Kimono



Kimono's are a hot piece for this summer and I am so happy I got my hands on one. I knew it was something I wanted but I wasn't sure I was going to be daring or rather bohemian enough to try it out. But once I laid my eyes on this one, I knew I had to try it out. For my first look with it, I went basic and casual. Pulling out some summer favorites such as daisy dukes and an oversized white tee. Adding on my fav sunnies and timeless bag. For my next look with my kimono I definitely want to mix prints. Actually I wore this look yesterday and it is really nice to show you what I wore in almost realtime. I still have a couple of looks to catch you up on so they will be here soon. 

I've been trying to figure out what I want to do over the summer, I have finally decided I would like to do some mini trips throughout the summer before school starts again. My first stop would be Canada. It is relatively close so that a group of us could drive, but it is also new and different so that I can get that experience of traveling and being in an unknown country. I thought I wanted to save up for a new designer bag, but I realized that the bag will always be there, I should take the opportunity to travel when I have it. What do you think?

Happy Thursday!
xoox,
Danielle















photos by Olivia

|The Outfit|
Kimono: HOLLISTER
Shirt: GAP
Bag: GERARD DAREL
Sunglasses: RAY-BAN
Sandals: GAP
Shorts: HOLLISTER
Bracelets: ASOS, DIY, vintage, MARC JACOBS


|Thanks for Reading!|


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...