Monday, June 30, 2014

Hat Days




An outfit that totally works for brunch. 




Though that is not the exact reason why I wore this outfit it still does work. I thought the soft pink would highlight the white button down with black birds on it and the black accessories made everything come together. The snakeskin bag was an extra touch of edge. I definitely want to try and wear my hat more often since it is such a cool accessory. 

What I have been wearing a lot are these shorts. They are the best color for summer, comfy, not to tight but not to loose and they are just the right length making them appropriate for every occasion. These shoes are also pretty killer and they have a heel (score for those of us who are petite!). 

The weekend was such a blast and my Teen Vogue/Formula X nail party was such a success and so much fun. I have so many pictures for you curtesy of my sisters who took them. I hope you have a good start to your week! If it is kinda sucky (it is Monday) go to your fav restaurant and buy your favorite food. My happens to be burritos at the moment and the closet was Chipotle and boy is my Monday looking better after I ate my burrito! Do yourself a favor and get that go-to snack!

Happy Monday!
xoox,
Danielle




photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Shorts: GAP
Shirt: mom's
Hat: UO
Bag: H&M
Sandals: OLD NAVY
Sunglasses: RAY-BAN
Bracelets: MARC JACOBS, ASOS, vintage, DIY


|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...