Monday, June 09, 2014

Gorilla Tee


Getting a little wild.



Well, just with a couple of prints and patterns. I meshed together these different looks for this outfit because it was hot and I wanted to wear light pieces. I was totally loving the beautiful weather over the weekend and now it is rainy. 

I need to keep this short because I am in the process of baking a cake for my dad's bday! Quite a process and I needed to recruit my best friend who is a baker because I was struggling just a bit haha. It is the thought that counts right!

Happy Monday!
xoox,
Danielle




photos by Olivia

|The Outfit|
Shirt: sister's
Shorts: EXPRESS
Sandals: GAP
Bag: GAP
Sunglasses: RAY-BAN
Bracelets: DIY, ASOS, vintage



|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...