Thursday, May 15, 2014

White Hot




Monochrome with a hint of sport. 



Lots is happening in this outfit and I am totally loving it. First, I have been waiting and waiting for my sister to let me use her white pants and the day finally arrived when she wasn't wearing them. I happily took them from her side of the room and started styling my outfit. At first, I thought I was going to go for a typical all white outfit with a nice top and sandals, but the outfit just didn't feel right. And now in honor of the Heat going to the semis I thought this would be a cool edgy outfit to wear with the Heat winning. I wanted to keep the shoes and accessories fun and unexpected so I went with the snakeskin flats and pastel pink sunnies. It was a really nice day to wear such summery pieces. 

Also, Amanda and I are starting to work with a new, better camera and these are the first set of pictures with it. I love how much clearer the photos are but we need to play around with the settings still. I have a couple of projects coming up, can't wait to share!

Happy Thursday!
xoox,
Danielle













photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Shirt: sister's
Pants: EXPRESS
Flats: OLD NAVY
Clutch: GERARD DAREL
Sunglasses: sister's
Bracelets: HOLLISTER, MARC JACOBS, c/o AERO



|Thanks for Reading!|



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...