Friday, May 23, 2014

White Blazer Kinda Day




Good outfit just in time for Memorial Day Weekend. 




Speaking of which do you have any plans for this holiday week? I know I am doing something, but I am not confirmed on what my plans actually are. We will just have to wait and see what happens which I will be sharing through insta! @dhope. Also, what did you think of my Road Trip Essentials post? I thought it would be pretty helpful because the main goal when on vacation is to enjoy the place you are at and the people you are with; not be fussy about packing. 

As for the outfit: I have been waiting and waiting to wear this outfit ever since I came across inspiration for it on the web a little while back. Finally the temperature was just right. I did a mixture of super casual and sophisticated. But there was a bit of edge to it since it was a white blazer and also cut out booties. Definitely a bit unexpected but it totally worked. This is a favorite outfit for the season. 

Have a wonderful Friday!
xoox,
Danielle










photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Shorts: BIG STAR c/o TEEN VOGUE
Blazer: UO
Shirt: EXPRESS
Boots: c/o AERO
Bag: vintage
Sunglasses: RAY-BAN
Bracelets: FOREVER 21, MARC JACOBS, ASOS


|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...