Thursday, May 01, 2014

Train Station Stop



All black everythingggg.



You can never go wrong with black. It makes you look slimmer, taller, edgier, and just overall better. It is also a basic and can be mix and matched with practically everything. For this look I went with a downtown girl look. With a grungy sweatshirt and cutout booties the look was perfect for walking in the village of NYC. Too bad I was only at the train station to head back to my college campus. I was actually so happy to get a chance to finally take pictures at the train station. I have been wanting to for months but we never arrived early enough to do so. But this time I am have looked at the times wrong (oops!) and we got there kind of early. Mind you my sister was not happy after we ran up three flights of stairs thinking we were going to miss the train (oops again). At least it worked out since we got some train station pics!

I guess that is something we should try to remember, it will all work out right. Have a fabulous day my loves! The east has some mighty fine weather today and I am so happy about it. I might even do some exercise outside!

Happy Thursday!
xoox,
Danielle











photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Sweatshirt: H&M
Jeans: EXPRESS
Bag: 3.1 PHILLIP LIM
Bracelets: ANTHRO, MARC JACOBS, ASOS, c/o AEROPOSTALE



|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...