Monday, May 19, 2014

Sleek Combination



All black and touches of color. 



I have been living in this oversized clutch for carrying only the essentials. I guess after my two semester of lugging my big bags around to hold all of my stuff (and of course summer coming up) I have been wanting to get back to only necessities and small bags. A little break is definitely nice. 

This look I wore for like two days straight because it was perfect for the weather. Not that it is necessarily hot, but at least it is not cold. I have been forcing myself to wear only sandals because I think they deserve a little sunshine even though I could still be wearing close-toed shoes. My thought is that I will just will the weather to be hot. I'll let you know how it goes... If you looked at my instagram over the weekend you saw that I changed my hair! It is very blonde (but not completely) and it is just right for summer time. I will be showing you some pics tomorrow!

Happy Monday!
xoox,
Danielle 







photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Jacket: GAP
Jeans: EXPRESS
Sandals: OLD NAVY
Clutch: GERARD DAREL
Sunglasses: FOREVER 21
Bracelets: MARC JACOBS, ALEX AND ANI, vintage



|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...