Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Road Trip Essentials

Road Trip Essentials


You know what it means with summer coming...VACATION TIME! Summer is probably my favorite season because I am able to relax and spend a couple of days or weeks away with my family. It is the perfect time to reconnect and rejuvenate for the up coming months. With that said you need to pack just the right items in order to have the best vacay. In partnership with RelayRides, a unique car rental company that is run peer-to-peer, I have put together the bare necessities that if your friend/boyfriend/girlfriend/family member who ever, comes up to you and says "we are living for vacation right now, grab only what you need" these would be my essentials. So we have:

1. Number one on my list are headphones and iPhone. At least for me, I cannot travel anywhere without these two things. 
2. Comfiest sweater that matches practically anything for when the night gets chilly. 
3. Denim cut offs because they go with everything. 
4. Bathing Suit! It is summer time baby and whether you are in the water or just sunbathing you need a cute and colorful bathing suit.
5. Only the bare makeup products because honestly, who really wants to put their whole face on in the summer and then feel it slowly melt off, not me! So I go with mascara, lipgloss or lipstick (depends on your preference) and just a little concealer for those little blemishes or under eye circles.
6. Sneakers! Hiking, biking, walking or just comfort, you need these. 
7. Gotta have your fav pair of sunnies; mine would be my Ray-Ban Aviators. 
8. Though iPhones do take good pictures, I still like to document a journey with a good ol' fashioned camera. 
9. I like to pack neutrals and basics for my outfits, so with accessories I get playful. I love bright colors and prints for crossbodies and yellow is such a happy color.
10. Need to show off your pedicure with sandals!

Last but not least, make sure you can effortlessly get to your destination because who wants to deal with issues on vacation; RelayRides is a car rental company that really makes your life easier in this department. I would definitely check them out!

Happy Wednesday!
xoox,
Danielle


Road Trip Essentials by dhopellaneza featuring lips makeup

Mango pastel sweater
$47 - johnlewis.com



Rag & Bone denim shorts
$245 - montaignemarket.com


J Crew j crew flat
jcrew.com


Nike trainers
$145 - asos.com



Ray-ban glasses
piperlime.gap.com




Bare Escentuals lips makeup
bareescentuals.com


Forever 21 concealer
forever21.com






|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...