Friday, May 16, 2014

Oversized Vest


Last pictures from school. 



These are the last shots from my freshman year at college. And maybe even on this campus, because I will be living in a different location next year. I'm pretty happy with this school year, good bad and in between there was a lot of new experiences and learning involved. 

What I am really excited for is this weekend: 1) getting my hair all done and new. Check out my insta for updates and sneak peaks @dhope and 2) Godzilla is out and because Aaron Taylor-Johnson is one of the hunkiest man ever I cannot wait to see it. 

As for the outfit, basics are my friend. 
Happy Weekend!
xoox,
Danielle 








photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Boots: SAM EDELMAN
Shirt: GAP
Jeans: c/o AERO
Vest: GAP
Bracelets: MARC JACOBS, FOREVER 21, ALEX AND ANI



|Thanks for Reading!|


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...