Thursday, May 29, 2014

One Dress, Two Ways (Casually Dapper x ModCloth)

One Dress, Two Ways (Casually Dapper x ModCloth)


Hello my loves! I have another collaboration post for you today (I know two in one week!) ModCloth has asked me to style this sophisticated and classic blue dress from their latest collection and I decided to show you how to wear it two ways: from work to play. With the warmer weather, I know all I want to wear are shorts and dresses and ModCloth has a variety of dress styles to choose from. For this look, I wanted to keep the work outfit professional and chic. At least for me I prefer to be overdressed than under dressed. But playing around with classic pieces such as the nude pumps and a staple bag you can never go wrong. Then for play, have all the fun you want with feminine and bright accessories. I like adding opposing color such as red to make the outfit really stand out. What do you think? All pieces can be found at ModCloth!

Special thank to Amy and the ModCloth team for letting me style some of your pieces!
Happy Thursday!
xoox,
Danielle 

One Dress, Two Ways (Casually Dapper x ModCloth) by dhopellaneza featuring:

                           a zipper pouch

Navy knit dress
modcloth.com



Strappy wedge shoes
modcloth.com


Zipper pouch
modcloth.com


Evening clutch
modcloth.com


Turquoise earrings
modcloth.com


Red black sunglasses
modcloth.com




|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...