Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Ombre Hair {Drew Barrymore Style}


Summer time hair change. 



With summer just around the corner it is time for me to change up my hairrrr. This weekend I will be redoing my ombre and in part adding some more blonde to it. I am taking inspiration from Drew Barrymore a couple of years ago when she had this look to her hair. I love how she has the hidden braids in her hair. So perfect for summer time. 

I don't have an outfit post for you guys todays because 1) I really wanted to show you my new hair idea and 2) I was sick all last week and didn't get to do outfit photos. Sorry bad blogger I know (haha). Tomorrow there should be a new outfit post so stay tuned!

all images via pinterest

Happy Wednesday!
xoox,
Danielle






|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...