Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Electric Daisy Festival Mini Diary




A couple of snapshots from my music weekend. 





Amanda and I had such a blast at the Electric Daisy Carnival (EDC) and it was so amazing to see some awesome artists and DJs perform live. I will be showing you my full outfit on Friday but I did want to show you a close up of my hair; we put pink and blue chalk in it for the festival. Luckily we had beautiful weather that day and I even got a little tan. 


Calvin Harris performing. 


 EDC at night. 


 With Yellow Claw at EDC. 


View from the top of the carousel. 



Amanda's style. 





Martin Garrix DJing; definitely one of my favorite performances. 




Happy Wednesday!
xoox,
Danielle


|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...