Sunday, May 11, 2014

Dreaming about Jean Shorts


With the weather changing for the better (fingers crossed it stays this way), I am totally loving some jean shorts. I like how they have that cool, care-free style to them yet you can dress them up or down depending on the occasion. These are four different ways you can style jean shorts (I am really into ripped boyfriend jean style): on top we have girly and casual, then biker chick edgy, next sophisticated easy, and weekend double denim. How will you be styling your denim shorts?

Denim Shorts styles found here: AEROZARAH&MGAP

Also, sorry for the absence last week! I just finished up my semester and I got sick at the end of it all, that I could not reach my computer. So thank you for being patient with me and still checking out the blog. I am currently working on tomorrow's post so expect a new one up! 

Kisses, 
Danielle

images via pinterest 




|Thanks for Reading!|


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...