Monday, May 12, 2014

Bohemian Vibes


Tried out a different look than my usual minimal basics. 





Lately, I have be obsessed with wearing oversized, loose, flowy clothing. Maybe it is just the summertime in me that I am dying to come out or a need to change things up a bit that I just went with the vibe. Actually, speaking of change I am looking to either a) dye my hair b) get a piercing c) get a tattoo. Probably option "c" is not happening but the other two you just may see. At first I was thinking a nose ring because those have been popping up lately and I think it looks pretty cool but then again I'm hesitant; so next option is an ear piercing which I am pretty sure I'm getting. Actually my sister's and I are going to get matching ones so I will keep you updated on that. And of course option "a" I am totally willing to do it but a lot of my close friends and family are not particularly thrilled with the idea so we will have to wait a little bit for that. 

As for the look: I started with the flowy shirt and cargo pants. I actually tried this combo before and I wasn't feeling it but this day it was a go. Then I added my blazer for a little sophistication and I threw on this necklace just cause. I thought it went perfectly with the bohemian vibe. What do you think of the look?

Happy Monday!
xoox,
Danielle





photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Blazer: ANTHRO
Pants: c/o AERO
Loafers: J.CREW
Necklace: FOREVER 21 c/o TEEN VOGUE
Sunglasses: RAY-BAN
Shirt: old
Bracelets: vintage, c/o AERO, HOLLISTER, ASOS, ALEX AND ANI



|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...