Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Blonde Do



Changing it up for summer time. 



Well, I am so happy with my hair. My mom did such an amazing job; it is as if she is a real hair stylist from all her youtube watchings and article how-to readings. I am so appreciative of the job she did so huge shout out to you! I've been toying with the idea of going much lighter for a couple of months now and though my mom would never give me just blonde hair we really came close. I look at it like, well it is just hair worse comes to worse I don't like it and need to change it again. Right no big deal. It is really cool because my mom was even able to mix dyes and do a balayage technique. Fancy huh?

As for the outfit: this is an old shirt that I've been wanting to wear and I finally was able to figure out an outfit with it. Chic and casual it is definitely one of my favorite outfits for this season. I also love love love this vintage bag I came across while I was in the attic. Just big enough to hold just what you need. 

Happy Tuesday!
xoox,
Danielle













photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Sandals: OLD NAVY
Bag: vintage
Shirt: ZARA
Sunglasses: RAY-BAN
Bracelets: c/o AERO, MARC JACOBS, ALEX AND ANI, ASOS



|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...