Monday, May 05, 2014

Basic



This was a couple of weeks back. 



I wore this look awhile ago and never got a chance to post it so here it is. I have lots of my basics together because that is what is in rotation in my closet. I feel like all I have been talking about are basics lately which makes me think of two things: 1)I need to go shopping because I need to stop using so many basics and 2) I really love my basics don't I. 

Well it is finally May my loves and though the last couple of weeks in April were very uninspiring and made styling a little lack-luster, I think I am getting back into it. Except some inpsoo posts this week! Have a great day!

Happy Monday!
xoox,
Danielle












photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Coat: CALVIN KLEIN
Mules: FOREVER 21
Bag: ZARA
Pants: GAP
Vest: H&M
Shirt: H&M
Necklace: EXPRESS



|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...