Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Baseball Tee + Boyfriend Jeans



Mixing a little blue and cheetah. 



 I wore this outfit on one of my last studying days for finals. I needed something easy and comfortable to get through the day so this was it. I liked how the easy pieces really came together to make the outfit not seem boring. What do you think? Also just to let you know, sorry I am backed up on emails! I will be catching up on them this week. Thank you for your patience!

Happy Tuesday!
xoox,
Danielle







photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Tee: sister's
Jeans: c/o AERO
Slip-ons: GAP
Bag: GERARD DAREL
Sunglasses: RAY-BAN
Bracelets: ASOS, c/o AERO, ALEX AND ANI



|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...