Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Sleek Black

 

New York City Vibe.




I wore this outfit a couple of weeks ago when my friends and I went to the city to celebrate one of their birthdays. It was a pretty nice day and I finally got to wear this vest I have has since the winter. I actually did a little DIY and cut some of the fabric to give it an edgier vibe. The rest of the look is pretty standard and I went with basics to keep it low key.

Happy Wednesday!
xoox,
Danielle










photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Vest: RAINBOW
Jeans: EXPRESS
Shirt: ZARA
Boots: SAM EDELMAN
Bag: GERARD DAREL
Bracelets: ASOS, ALEX AND ANI, MARC JACOBS, ANTHRO



|Thanks for reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...