Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Showroom {Aeropostale}



Throwback to October and my visit to Aero's spring showroom. 



I am so happy I can finally show you my insider pictures from when I visited the Aero showroom in the big apple with my sister Amanda. As you guys know, I am part of the Aero VIP team which gives me some insider looks to share with you guys! It was so much fun to get a preview look at what is hitting stores right now in Aero! They are creating a very relaxed, bohemian look for this spring which is a step away from some of their preppier seasons. Aero is styling the girls (and boys) who are looking for adventure and travel with lots of blues, loose blouses, easy knits and carefree accessories. The pieces I picked out for this spring are spot on and you will be seeing all the looks soon.

Huge thank you to Dana and the Aero team for letting my sister and I visit the showroom! We cannot wait for the fall! Hope you enjoy these pics and all of these items and more can be shopped at Aero!

Happy Tuesday!
xoox,
Danielle
































photos by me




|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...