Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Parka + a Tee



As always basics are your best friend.



So I will be honest, this sucky lack of hot sunshine is totally uninspiring to get dressed. And getting dressed is usually one of the highlights of my day. But lately, I have been just throwing on what is easiest because I just can't style for this weather anymore! I wore this look the other day when we had some sunshine and I just throw all my basics together. I have probably said this 100 times over but basics make getting dressed that much easier whenever you are in a pinch. What are your go-to basics?

Happy Tuesday!
xoox,
Danielle







photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Pants: GAP
Bag: LOUIS VUITTON
Tee: GAP
Sunglasses: RAY-BAN
Parka: GAP
Bracelets: ANTHRO, FOREVER 21, ASOS, vintage



|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...