Thursday, April 24, 2014

Leather Skirt + Camo Stripes




Daytime leather paired with some basic casual pieces.




We actually had nice enough weather for some bare leg action! Just a little though and then I was all covered up on the top to balance out the look. This would definitely be one of my favorite looks for spring. It reminds me of downtown-meets-tomboy kind of look. A little different from what I usually wear, but I love the combo. The casual and bright colors coming from the shirt paired down the leather skirt then a mix of glam and edgy with the statement necklace and cutout booties. What do you think of the look?

Happy Thursday!
xoox,
Danielle 













photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Skirt: ZARA
Shirt: GAP
Necklace: MANDEE
Parka: GAP
Bracelets: ALEX AND ANI, ANTHRO, MARC JACOBS, 
c/o AEROPOSTALE, FOREVER 21



|Thanks for Reading!|

1 comment:

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...