Friday, April 11, 2014

Cut Out Booties



Another new piece from Aeropostale. 



This look I wore this week with a lot of my favorite basics and key pieces for the spring. I had my books with me for this little shoot because I was in between going to classes when I had the chance to take these pictures. The overall look was really casual and chic and I love love love the cut out boots. They added the right amount of edge to this outfit. 

Have a fabulous weekend!
xoox,
Danielle






photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Bag: LOUIS VUITTON
Pants: sister's
Jacket: GAP
Shirt: GAP
Sunglasses: RAY-BAN
Bracelets: MARC JACOBS, ANTHRO, vintage


|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...