Monday, April 28, 2014

Crop Top


I finally ventured into crop top territory and it went totally well. Thanks to AEROPOSTALE who sent me this american-flag-inspired lips tee I wanted to try a crop top. Now the next challenge was how to style it. For my first time with a crop top it was for a night out (which is why I don't have any other pictures) so I went with all black essentials. I put on my black skinny jeans, leather bomber jacket and a red lip. Next I want to try a more daring look, I'll keep you updated. There are lots more crop top styles at Aero!

Happy Monday!
xoox,
Danielle

|The Outfit|
Crop top: AEROPOSTALE
Jacket: ZARA




|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...