Sunday, April 06, 2014

Coachella Style


Festival Style



Coachella begins next week and boy do I wish I was packing my bags with all of these festival pieces for the weekend. Coachella has definitely taken on a life of its own especially when it comes to style. There are certain key pieces that every girl (and maybe guy) could use at Coachella to get the spirit of such a fun music event. From what I've seen you need: fringe anything, go-to sunnies, cross bodies, western booties, vintage inspired jewelry, and some good friends to attend the concerts with (of course don't forget sunscreen!). So while I will be drooling over the pics across the internet next weekend, for those of you attending I know Anthropologie, Free People, Aeropostale, Forever 21, and Urban Outfitters definitely have those perfect pieces for you to take for the festival. Plus here are a couple of other inpsoo on the bottom.

Happy Sunday!
xoox,
Danielle










photos via pinterest


|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...