Monday, April 07, 2014

Cargo Pants























My favorite pants for this spring. 




Back in October, when  Aeropostale invited my sister and I to their spring showroom I saw these pants and instantly fell in love. I knew once they were in stock I needed to get me a pair. They are so perfect for the spring and with a slightly sporty feel to them with the square lining along the knee and big pockets they will definitely become my go-to pants for spring. 

I decided to go for a feminine look for this time. So I styled some contrasting colors with the cargo pants. The printed blouse and pastel pink coat were the right touches of femininity. Then I've been wearing my slippers nonstop since it is getting a little warmer. I actually didn't use a bag but just carried my wallet, phone and keys with me. Sometime is nice not to lug around a bag, though I do love me a big bag, like-suitcase-size. 

What do you think of my first look styled with Aero? Check out their spring items here!

Happy Monday!
xoox,
Danielle








photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Coat: ASOS
Slippers: J.CREW
Bracelets: ASOS, MARC JACOBS, ANTHRO, c/o AEROPOSTALE
Nailpolish: ESSIE "butler please"




|Thanks for Reading!|






No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...