Friday, April 25, 2014

Accessorize





Just a couple of accessories to transform this outfit. 




I wore this look last Friday and at first it was pretty boring. I just threw on the green pants and black shirt and was very unimpressed with the look. But I needed to get to class so I just went with it. When I came back, I thought about changing but first I just put on some of my favorite accessories to see if I could make it work. Luckily, the accessories were exactly what I needed! I swapped out my shoes for my cheetah slip-ons then added edgy black accessories like the vest and worded beanie. It made the outfit way cooler and edgier. Plus a red lip and straight hair made the look put together. I picked up this beanie at the Imagine Dragons concert I went to where The Naked and Famous opened for them. It was such a good concert!

So happy it is finally the weekend! Hopefully the weather will stay nice but the wind has been killer lately. Have a fabulous Friday!

xoox,
Danielle














Photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Vest: H&M
Shirt: EXPRESS
Jeans: GAP
Beanie: at a concert
Shoes: GAP
Clutch: GERARD DAREL
Bracelets: ANTHRO, MARC JACOBS, c/o AEROPOSTALE, HOLLISTER



|Thanks for Reading!|




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...